- NODX up over the year in December 2016, following the growth in the preceding month; growth in NODX was due to the increase in both electronic and non-electronic products.
- NODX to majority of the top 10 markets rose, led by China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- NODX grew over the month, as the increase in electronic products outweighed the decline in non-electronic products; NORI down in December 2016, following the rise in the previous 2 months.
- NORX up over the year in December 2016, due to the increase in both electronics and non-electronics.
- Total trade up in December 2016, supported by both import and export growth.
Read the full report.
Monthly Trade Statistics
IE Singapore is the official source of Singapore's trade statistics. We release monthly trade statistics with the latest analysis of Singapore’s non-oil domestic exports (NODX) and non-oil re-exports (NORX) on a month-on-month and year-on-year basis.
Latest reports are released on the 17th of every month, or on the nearest working day if the 17th is a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
View the past trade statistics under Publications.
To receive email alerts of our monthly trade releases, please subscribe to our newsletter.