This Award aims to develop international leadership and market knowledge in high-potential Singaporeans, enabling you to embark on attractive careers with global responsibilities.
As more companies go global, the demand for talent who can work in international markets is growing. With the SkillsFuture Study Award for International Business, you will develop international leadership and market knowledge and learn to overcome the complexity of working in overseas.
This Award is a national initiative that is targeted at mid-career professionals and will help you develop specialised skills which are needed in high growth sectors.
We have carefully curated a list of international management courses that will help you learn how to manage and lead international teams and projects effectively.
Through the course, you will grow your business knowledge in regional markets with the help of local and foreign practitioners, business owners and market experts.
Under the SkillsFuture Study Award, you will receive S$5,000 to help defray the cost of course.
You must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singaporean with minimum 3 years of working experience in a global role.
- Have a track record of contributing to the learning or training of self and/or others.
- Selected course must be relevant to current corporate role/future role.
- Provide employers’ inputs for our evaluation. This should include how you will apply learnings from the course to your current and future job roles in driving the company's overseas growth strategies.
- Individual applicants who are unable to provide this will be asked for more information to aid the assessment of your application for the desired international corporate roles.
- Did not receive any SkillsFuture Study Award.
- Did not complete the course of study at the point of application.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit here.