Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant to help take your business overseas.
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support:
Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at 20K per company per fiscal year that covers:
Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting 1 April and ending 31 March the following year
Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
Note: The MRA Grant support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 Mar 2020. Click here for details
Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Business entity is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual turnover not exceeding S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application will be deemed *retrospective only if any of the following events took place before the application date:
- Signed an engagement letter with the third party consultant
- Made the first payment to the third party consultant
- Commenced the project with the third party consultant
Companies must submit your applications no earlier than six months of project start date. Applications filed after 10 March will be treated as an application for the new fiscal year.
Please apply through the Business Grants Portal.
Send all claims with relevant supporting documents to us through the Business Grants Portal within three months from project end date.
For all claims, an independent appointed auditor must verify the expenses. An audit grant fee, capped at S$500 or 70% of the audit fee will be given to companies who use Enterprise Singapore’s appointed auditors.
All claims will be disbursed strictly on a reimbursement basis.
Click here for FAQ.